Profile of the Organization:
- We visualize a historical culture ashore in love: embodying compassion, honesty, self-responsibility, empathy, Delight in diversity, cooperation, and the exalting of all living things.
- This vision recognizes the disconnectedness of all beings and supports living with intention on united Jalalabad make difference, with the Sylheti Canadian and all.
- We generate an environment where personal and cultural change mutually supports each other in the Context of community.
- We willingly experiment with chaos and emotional challenge to create the magic of conversion through transparency and honest reflection.
- We encourage a healthy loveable environment where feeling accepted by the community reinforces self acceptance, which leads to acceptance of diversity in the Society.
- We are devoted to a global community founded in collaboration and co-empowered leadership and skills.
- We promote the creation of environments which encourage exploration, curiosity, and creativity.
- We sustain educational gatherings, meetings, workshops, classes, and other similar events to carry out this mission.
- To organize and promote socio-cultural activities for the people of Sylhet Division of Bangladesh living in Canada;
- To support and assist members of the association and their family members in emergencies such as sudden disability, illness, death and other problems;
- To promote Bangladeshi culture and Language and goodwill between the Bangladeshis and all other Canadians;
- To establish and operate a community center to be used for workshops, programs, athletics, drama, art, music, handcrafts, hobbies and recreation for the benefit of the members and for general public;
- To organize socio-cultural activities for the community of Bangladeshis;
- To promote the cultural and linguistic heritage of Bangladesh among the children of Bangladeshis in Canada;
- To help the new immigrants from Bangladesh towards socio-cultural integration in Canada;
- To promote multi-cultural activities and rapport, and co-operation;
- To represent matters of interest relating to the community to concerned levels of Government or Organization as and when necessary;
- To arrange/organize continuing education and training for Bangladeshis;
- To set up a resource center for members;
- To provide literacy programs and classes to members and to develop and provide educational training programs to persons who will conduct literacy training ;
- To help finding jobs and self-employment opportunities for members and Others:
- To carry out any other activity as necessary to meet the above objectives;
- Participatory decision making
- Non discrimination
- Cultural Competencies
Jalalabad Association of Toronto*Canada is a registered nonprofit organization under the registered trademark logo, Copy right, domain, pattern protected by Government of Canada.
V Canada:Membership: 114648
Organization Contact Details:
2986 Danforth Ave, Suite 201, Toronto, ON. M4C1M6
Board Of Trustee
Scope/Working Area of Organization: GTA, Ontario, Canada
Under our wings
Property of registered Trade mark, Privacy and copy act under the Jalalabad Association Of Toronto*Canada